Leave your worries behind with our Startup Programme*!
We understand the sweat and tears that go into starting a new business and we would like to help you.
Host Geek loves helping Singapore business startups by providing services that are crucial to any startup strategy. We take most of the initial costs away from you so you can put your mind towards other areas of your startup strategy to launch your business to the world. We want to contribute to your startup success by getting you started in the right direction.
Receive 50% off your first-year costs for all our services
(except for the cost of your domain name registration)
To be eligible, you will need to:
- Have your new company registered within the last 6 months with ACRA.
- Have not claimed a ".com.sg" and/or ".sg" domain in the name of my company with any registrars.
- Have decided on or reserved (through ACRA's BizFile) your preferred ".com.sg" or ".sg" domain name to register through Host Geek. This is not changeable.
The Startup Programme allows registration of ".org.sg", ".net.sg" and ".edu.sg" domain names however they are not a part of the SME Domain Name Reservation initiative. If you have not reserved or have not decided on a domain name for your business, check the name availability here.
- Have one of the business owner's NRIC for verification with ACRA – if you have a domain name reserved through ACRA's BizFile.
- Apply for the Startup Programme using the online form below.
- Sign up for any Host Geek services (including web and email hosting) upon programme approval, for a minimum of 1 year.
- Cover the activation cost ($15) of your reserved domain name – if you have a domain name reserved through ACRA's BizFile.
- Cover the cost of non-reserved domain name registrations you may decide to register.
We support the SME Domain Name Reservation initiative
The SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) Domain Name Reservation initiative was introduced by Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA), in collaboration with SGNIC, and the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). Its main aim is to spur new Singapore businesses to develop an online presence by enabling startups to reserve their preferred domain name when registering their business entity electronically with ACRA’s BizFile. This makes it easier for new startups to reserve a “.com.sg” or “.sg” domain name right from the get-go.
Activation of the reserved domain name must be done within 90 days from the reservation. Through this initiative, SMEs will also be able to save up to S$30 for the first-year registration of their first domain name.
More information about the SME Domain Name Reservation initiative can be found on SGNIC's website here.
*Host Geek's Startup Programme is only for newly registered companies signing up for our services for a minimum of 1 year. Domain name registrations are not included. All applications are subject to approval. A fee of $15 is payable for the activation of the reserved domain name through the SME Domain Name Reservation initiative. The programme's offer applies to the first invoice only.